Here is where you'll find the most common questions people have!
How do I access the course/s I purchased?
1. Click LOGIN in the upper right corner on the website.
Note: If you're on a mobile device or tablet, you'll see 3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner and when you click there, the menu drops down.
2. Enter your username (the email address you used to make the purchase) and your password (sent to you via a welcome email immediately upon making the purchase).
3. If you didn't see that email, scroll down to the next question for instructions.
4. Once you're logged in, click MY LIBRARY. That's where you'll find all the courses you purchased from Inner Integration.
I bought a course but I didn’t get my login info.
Sometimes the welcome email with your login info gets sent to your spam/junk, promotions or other email folders and not your inbox. Here's what you can do:
2. Click LOGIN.
3. Click FORGOT PASSWORD? Enter your username (the email you used).
4. The system will reset your password with a link instantly emailed to you. That link will expire so use it soon or you’ll need to repeat the first 3 steps.
5. Once you’re logged in, click MY LIBRARY in the upper right corner of the screen. That’s where you’ll find the course/s that you purchased.
What's my username?
Your username is the email address you used to make the purchase.
I forgot my password.
No worries! Here's what you can do:
2. Click LOGIN.
3. Click FORGOT?
4. Enter the email address you used to register.
5. The system will automatically email you a link to reset your password. That link will expire so use it soon or you’ll need to repeat that process.
How long do I have access to the course/s I purchased?
Forever! They never expire. You can also download the mp3 (audio) files from each course directly to your computer, phone or tablet so you can listen to them in iTunes or however you listen to music. That's a great option especially for when you don't have access to wifi or you don't want to use your phone data to stream online!
How do I get the PDF worksheets that come with my course?
While you're on each episode, scroll down a bit until you see the DOWNLOADS section. That's where you'll find the PDF worksheets that you can download and print out.
What payment methods can I use to purchase a course?
The website uses 2 payment processors: PayPal and Stripe, so you can pay securely with PayPal or a credit card via Stripe. We are unable to accept bank transfers, checks or any other forms of payment.
What if I don't have PayPal or a credit card?
These are the only forms of payment that we currently accept.
Does Meredith still do personal sessions?
Yes. Click here
to book an online session with her.
I love your website and I want to create something like that. What web platform do you use?
Meredith has been using Kajabi since 2016. Kajabi is the BEST! They give you super easy templates for your website and landing pages (even if you're new to making websites), free hosting, an email autoresponder so you can email your list of contacts, an affiliate program (if you want other people to sell your stuff too), and you can use your own custom domain. It's an amazing platform for online learning programs, digital courses, group memberships, community forums, etc. Meredith is an affiliate for Kajabi, and you can click here to get an extra 2 weeks on your trial membership
so you can explore the Kajabi platform for FREE to see if it works for your business before paying for anything.
My customer service question was not answered above