Here is where you'll find the most common questions people have!
How do I access the course/s I purchased?
1. Click LOGIN in the upper right corner on the website.
Note: If you're on a mobile device or tablet, you'll see 3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner and when you click there, the menu drops down.
2. Enter your username (the email address you used to make the purchase) and your password (sent to you via a welcome email immediately upon making the purchase).
3. If you didn't see that email, scroll down to the next question for instructions.
4. Once you're logged in, click MY LIBRARY. That's where you'll find all the courses you purchased from Inner Integration.
I bought a course but I didn’t get my login info.
Sometimes the welcome email with your login info gets sent to your spam/junk/promotions or other email folders and not your inbox. This is especially common with gmail. Here's what you can do:
2. Click LOGIN.
3. Click FORGOT?
4. The system will reset your password with a link instantly emailed to you. That link will expire so use it soon or you’ll need to repeat the process.
5. Once you’re logged in, click MY LIBRARY in the upper right corner of the screen. That’s where you’ll find the course/s that you purchased.
What's my username?
Your username is the email address you used to make the purchase.
I forgot my password.
No worries! Here's what you can do:
2. Click LOGIN.
3. Click FORGOT?
4. Enter the email address you used to register.
5. The system will automatically email you a link to reset your password. That link will expire so use it soon or you’ll need to repeat that process.
How long do I have access to the course/s I purchased?
Forever! They never expire.
You can also download the mp3 (audio) files from each course directly to your computer, phone or tablet so you can listen to them in iTunes or however you listen to music. That's a great option especially for when you don't have access to wifi or you don't want to use your data!
How do I get the PDF worksheets that come with my course?
While you're on each episode, scroll down a bit until you see the DOWNLOADS section. That's where you'll find the PDF worksheets that you can download and print out.
What payment methods can I use to purchase a course?
The website uses 2 payment processors: PayPal and Stripe so you can pay securely with PayPal or a credit card. We are unable to accept bank transfers, checks or any other forms of payment.
What if I don't have PayPal or a credit card?
These are the only forms of payment that we currently accept.
If you are trying to purchase Meredith's book on Amazon
, you could buy yourself an Amazon.com gift card with cash at your local supermarket or convenience store and then use that gift card to purchase the book on Amazon.
I love your website and I want to create something like that. What web platform do you use?
I've been using Kajabi since 2016. I tried out almost every other website platform on the market and Kajabi is the BEST by far. You get super easy to use templates for your website and landing pages, free hosting, an email autoresponder, an affiliate program (if you want other people to sell your stuff too), and you can use your own custom domain. As you can see, it's an amazing platform for online learning programs, digital courses, group memberships, community forums, etc. Click here to get an extra 2 weeks on your trial membership
so you can explore the Kajabi platform to see if it works for you before paying for a plan.
I want free help. Can I send you my personal story and get your advice?
Unfortunately due to the massive amount of people asking for help, Meredith is unable to personally read and answer your questions in order to maintain healthy work-life boundaries. Meredith gifts her time and energy for free in videos, podcasts, social media posts and public comments in order to benefit the maximum amount of people as possible.
Do you still do personal sessions?
Meredith has recently started doing one-on-one holistic coaching sessions in 2021 due to the increasing individual and collective traumas happening in the world. Click here
to book an online session with her.
How can I book Meredith for a media interview or sponsorship opportunity?
You can send an email to [email protected]
with details about the interview request or sponsorship offer including your contact info, website and social media links.